Thursday, 26 April 2012

Intrepid ladies from Windsor

I have only just dried out from a very wet tour I carried out yesterday for a very hardy bunch of ladies and gent from Windsor. Thank you ladies for your patience and please come back to Trentham Gardens soon, to appreciate the gardens without having to peer from under your umbrella when the wind and the rain allows.

We spent the whole tour running from cover to cover and the group could only just hear my voice over the sound of the wind howling. We started off with 21 in the group and finished with approx 10 intrepid ladies and gent from Windsor who were determined, to not let the weather beat them. A big thank you to this hardy lot.

Booking for Tours are now coming in thick and fast it looks like I may after book my annual holidays around future dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment